Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Girl with the Pearl Earring


Look what I got in the mail!!!

Don't you LOVE them! I purchased these lovelies from Pampering Beki. Beki is not only a talented jewelry & accessory designer, she also has a cool blog and...she's pretty sweet to boot! ;-)

I was so excited when my package arrived, I forgot to take pictures then, so here is what I snapped this morning. The box was tied up with a pretty little white tulle bow...it was a beautiful presentation. Then, when I opened the box, (ooooh . . . ahhhhh) I found these . . . . fresh water pearls & sterling silver!


It's nice to treat yourself every now and then. I recommend that you get something handmade from someone like Beki. She has more of these earring available here.

Treat yourself to a pair and you can be The Girl with the Pearl Earring... like me. :-)

6 comments:

Mama Mayborne... said...

Very nice earrings. I like Pampering Beki's blog too! She has some great things. I'm glad I found your blog (it's beautiful) and thanks for reminding me to visit Beki's again!

Mendy at Modern Charm said...

Those are really pretty!

Brie said...

love those!! sooooo pretty!

Ophelia Miller Boutique said...

I'm an earring-holic. those are very pretty and dainty!!! Great find!!

The Downtown Boutique said...

Pam, those are so pretty...very delicate and simple. Beki definitely has some great jewelry! I'm an earring-aholic too...I admit it.

PamperingBeki said...

Ohmygoodness, how wonderfully sweet of you!! I'm just giddy to see this and read the kind words. :) Thank you!