Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Halloween . Halloween . Halloween

Halloween times 3!
More new Halloween bags; just added to the shop today!

Another variation with the classic Retro Kids Trick or Treat fabric by Alexander Henry.
This one is OOAK . one-of-a-kind


The newest addition to the Halloween Trick or Treat Candy Tote series
Perfect for your Miss Mouse or for your vacation to the Magic Kingdom!


Classic Polka Dots in fun Halloween Colors!

All of these and more are available in the Sew Gracious Etsy Shop!

Happy Halloween Shopping!


8 comments:

Sarah McBride said...

I LOVE that red polka dot purse. It totally reminds me of Minnie Mouse!! Perfect for the disney World Mickeys-not-so-scary halloween party they have going on down there now!

I left you an award on my blog here:
http://blueboygifts.blogspot.com/2008/09/i-your-blog.html

Start To Finish Supplies said...

So cute! I love the third one. I am itching to buy it for my mom!

lhansen said...

Absolutely love the red and white Polka dot bag....so cute! Fabulous blog too!

Estela said...

adorable halloween purses!!
you reminded me to start working on halloween merchandise!!

gina said...

cute.cute.cute.

cute times three. :)

Heathen's Hearth said...

Oooo...I love the Halloween polka dots one!

Cherry Lane Jane said...

I love them so much I featured one of them on my blog. great bags and totes!

Alicia said...

I just clicked onto your blog from an Etsy forum topic.. really cute stuff. It's so cute how you do Halloween themes, especially that top bag. Looks really well-made. =)