Thursday, March 27, 2008

Etsy Additions : Amy Butler & more


This pretty handbag is made with Amy Butler fabric : Full Moon Dots, Gothic Rose & Pink Coriander! What a beautiful combination! If you simply must have this OOAK (one of a kind) bag, click the pic or click here to get it in my Etsy shop! Perfect for spring, summer and MOTHER'S DAY! :-)



So maybe pink is not your thing. That's OK. How about rich chocolate brown with cool spa blue? NICE! This lovely OOAK bag is made with fabric from Joel Dewberry & Anna Griffin . . . a perfect pair! Click the pic or click here to buy this bag for yourself . . . or your mom!


And a word about American Idol . . . farewell to Chikeze! :-)

3 comments:

Kathleen Ellis said...

I just have to comment on your bags!! They are just simply chic and wonderful! I will definately be buying one (or more) for Mother's Day!! Great job!

Ophelia Miller Boutique said...

Both bags are gorgeous!!!

marievilla said...

You're one of my fave shops on Etsy and I have to say how much I love that coriander bag-the combinations of fabrics are just gorgeous! Great job and what a talent you have!
-marie :)