Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Good to Go and Ready to Ship!

Have you looked at your calendar lately?  Today is December 7, only 18 days til Christmas!  YIKES!


This is the time of year that I work feverishly to complete pending orders in the shop.  From Thanksgiving til mid-December the studio is a crazy place . . . orders everywhere!  It's a good time, but a busy time.  I'm the only one here so I take care of everything and it takes a little more time that usual.  My customers are wonderfully patient and I appreciate that so much.  If you've ordered lately, know that I want to get your order to you asap.

For those who are still shopping, I can help with that too.  Right now, only READY TO SHIP items are listed in the SG Etsy shop.   No waiting!  Those items will ship within 24 hours of payment.  WOO HOO!    There is still a great selection of Christmas Organizer Bins and lots of other great accessories too.  Shop today and it will be shipped tomorrow!

Just 'cause I love my blog readers, you can save 10% off your Ready to Ship Etsy Order.  Enter the code RTS2010BLOG and the discount will be taken during Etsy checkout.

and a little P.S . . . the SG Shop has reached 4200 sales thanks to my fantastic customers!  Love y'all!