Monday, August 10, 2009

Back to School


It's that time of year. Schools in our area start this week. Summer has been short, but it is time for some structure again. All of the notebooks, pens & markers have been purchased. We've attended Open House and met this year's AWESOME TEACHER! It's going to be a great year!
Admittedly, I've been less focused on work and more focused on family this summer. That's the beauty of being a work-at-home-mom. My Etsy shop has suffered a bit maybe, but my family hasn't. It's a good thing & I'm happy.
Now that school is starting, I will be spending more time in the sewing room. {YEA!} I have TONS of new wallets finished. I just need to take pictures, edit & load the listings. Look for those in the shop later this week. If you love polka dots, peace signs, corduroy, Patty Young's Mezzanine or Amy Butler; I may just have something you love. Check in to see what's new!
Just a thought for starting your school year on the right foot . . . why not treat your child's teacher to a pretty new lanyard? They are THE perfect teacher gift and are so affordable. If your order 3 or more; US shipping is free.