Monday, January 26, 2009

I ♥ DAMASK

I love any kind of fabric, but damask has become one of my most favorite patterns. I could not wait to make something with the newest damasks to make their way into my studio. Here are some brand new accessories made with the new Apple Green Damask and the new Pink & Green Damask. Brand New for 2009.

I have to say, I'm still working to get the perfect pictures of this beautiful fabrics. Green tends to be one of the most difficult colors for me to capture. Even with photo editing, it can look too gold or brassy. Rest assured that these are classic, perfect pinks & greens.

So, you probably need a breath of spring, here in the midst of winter. Why not treat yourself to some new & pretty in fresh pink & green for spring. Click each pic to go to the list or visit the Sew Gracious Etsy Shop to see all the new goodies listed.