Monday, March 24, 2008

What's on your iPod?

An iPod is a window to the soul . . .

Well maybe not to the soul exactly, but it is fun to see what people listen to. iPod selections can tell alot about a person.

I have a shuffle that I use when I workout. Listening to great music really makes the 2 miles on the treadmill and 30 minutes of weight training go by easier.

I'll share 5 of my favorite songs that are currently on my iPod, but you have to share your 5 favs too! I'd like to see LOTS of comments on this one. Even if you don't have an iPod, I bet you have an MP3 player, so let's see what you listen to.

My 5 favs today:
  1. Shakin' the Blues by Screamin' Cheetah Wheelies
  2. Let It Whip by the Dazz Band
  3. 100% Pure Love by Crystal Waters
  4. 867-5309 - Jenny by Tommy Tutone
  5. Brick House by The Commodores

I have LOTS more great songs that I will share in the future. What's On Your iPod will be a recurring posts on my blog! ;-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

my five faves right now are

Summer in the City - The Lovin' Spoonful
Looking for the Summer - Chris Rea
Valley in the Clouds - Narada
Wild child - Enya
Baker Street - Gerry Rafferty

marci said...

Wow! I haven't heard/seen anyone mention the SCWs in ages. :)

Five tunes currently on my iPod (a classic Mini, not the newer, slimmer Nano) are the following...

Fields of Athenry - Dropkick Murphys
Muirshin Durkin - The Pogues
Splendid Isolation - Warren Zevon
Trouble - Ray LonMontagne
Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley

I downloaded a lot of Irish tunes in preparation for St Pat's a few weeks ago. I'm still listening to a few of the more contemporary versions of traditional tunes.

martha b said...

which of the 900 songs do you want me to pick? Depending on my mood. My top 5 today might be

1. Stand by Me-Ben E King
2. You'll Think off Me-Keith Urban
3. Because you Loved me- Celine Dion
4. You Raise me Up- Josh Groban
5. God's Own Drunk- Jimmy Buffet

kasizzle said...

OK, Top 5 on my cardio list:
1)Please Don't Stop The Music, Rihanna;
2)Future Sex Love Sounds, Justin Timberlake;
3)This Aint A Scene, Fall Out Boy;
4)Cradle Of love, Billy Idol
5)First Time, Lifehouse
Sounds like teenybopper music! Just what I had on to do my cardio today.

snowy652 said...

hmmm -- I just entered this world and recently got an mp3 player -- I am still in the process of learning how to put songs on it -- lol

Rosebud Collection said...

I won't kid you, nothing..We got it for Christmas and I still don't know what I am doing with it..

Sew Gracious said...

I'm loving some of the picks...and some I've not heard of before! ;-)

For those who haven't figured out their iPod yet...iTunes software is really easy to use; plus it's fun to browse around the store.

As for other MP3 softwares, I wish I offer some help there, but each one is different. Don't give up though! :-)

Let's keep the top 5 coming!