Well maybe not to the soul exactly, but it is fun to see what people listen to. iPod selections can tell alot about a person.
I have a shuffle that I use when I workout. Listening to great music really makes the 2 miles on the treadmill and 30 minutes of weight training go by easier.
I'll share 5 of my favorite songs that are currently on my iPod, but you have to share your 5 favs too! I'd like to see LOTS of comments on this one. Even if you don't have an iPod, I bet you have an MP3 player, so let's see what you listen to.
My 5 favs today:
- Shakin' the Blues by Screamin' Cheetah Wheelies
- Let It Whip by the Dazz Band
- 100% Pure Love by Crystal Waters
- 867-5309 - Jenny by Tommy Tutone
- Brick House by The Commodores
I have LOTS more great songs that I will share in the future. What's On Your iPod will be a recurring posts on my blog! ;-)