Friday, March 7, 2008

Perfectly Pink & Green Preppy


Pink & Green! If you love pink & green, Lilly P, all things posh & preppy . . . I've got a bag for you! :-)


My newest Etsy listing is a combination of pink & green floral piques with some polka dots thrown in for fun! A matching tissue case is also included! If you're preppy, you love to match!


Click the pic or click here to get this OOAK (one of a kind) bag all for yourself!


More NEW goodies are on the way in my Etsy shop. Stop by, heart me and keeping checking in. :-)

And a note on American Idol . . . 3 out of 4 of my picks did go home last night. I was surprised that Chikeze stayed and Diva Daniel went home!

5 comments:

Ophelia Miller Boutique said...

Pretty!! Makes me think of spring and warmer weather!! Beautiful bag.

PamperingBeki said...

Oh how pretty! Pink and Green are always a Spring/Summer staple. Just classic.

suburban prep said...

These are so classic.

Allison said...

You simply can't go wrong with this combo - I used to dislike pink & I think the combo of pink+green brought me back to the light side.

njm said...

What a beautiful bag! Pink and green always reminds me of eating watermelon in the summer.