Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday the 13th

Although I'm not superstitious, it do always take note of Friday the 13th. I wouldn't say I suffer from paraskavedekatriaphobia ; however some reports claim it can affect the national economy.

When I was a child, I remember my Granny stayed home on Friday the 13th, didn't walk under ladders and would change her path if she saw a black cat. If she broke a mirror, she was doomed for 7 years. :-) Luckily, I learned lots of GOOD THINGS from my Granny, too. She taught me to use a needle and thread when I was 4 years old...and the rest is history.

In my effort to celebrate this day & thank my sweet Granny in heaven for teaching me to sew, I have listed 13 bags! WOW! Now that's alot of sewing!

One of my favorites is this OOAK (one of a kind) bag made from a variety of fabrics from the Charm Collection by Amy Butler : The Ultimate Bag!.. I was tempted to keep this one for myself, but then I would have only 12 bags to list.


Here's another new OOAK bag; also made with Amy Butler fabric, from the Belle collection.



For those who love Heather Bailey's FRESH CUT, here is my latest using her beautiful fabric.