Saturday, September 4, 2010

Little Debbie Pumpkin Delights again!


Sometimes, something is so good, you just have to share with friends. This, my friends, is one of those things.
Little Debbie Pumpkin Delights
We are talking GOOD and yes, they are delightful! We look forward to them every year. You see, they are only available in the fall; usually September & October. They just TASTE like autumn! I was so excited to find them on my grocery shopping excursion this week so I bought 2 boxes. It's a Mom Thing, I suppose!
I left some for you, I promise. No, Little Debbie hasn't compensated me for my post, but if they'd like to send some Little Debbie goodies this way . . . . I'm just sayin' ;-)
If you are ready for cooler weather, crisp breezes and falling leaves, a Pumpkin Delight will bring the taste of the season to you. What a great snack or lunchbox surprise for the little ones {or your husband!}
This was originally posted 9.3.09 but Pumpkin Delights are good enough to talk about again!