Friday, February 5, 2010

Fabric + Sephora =

A GOOD MAIL DAY!

It was a dark, rainy, dreary, yucky day here yesterday.  I did get LOTS of sewing done {about 25 items and 15 orders completed.  WOO HOO!}   but it was a long day. A day where I had to keep working to avoid a nap; one where chocolate was a good pick-me-up after lunch; one where I could have consumed coffee all afternoon but thought better of it in favor of a good night's sleep.

I was home alone, which is the best atmosphere for my work.  When I'm interrupted, I have a hard time getting focused & back in the sewing groove.  No one was here, the phone didn't ring, I didn't turn on the TV or iPod.  It was quiet and I was by myself.

What better way to bring a little sunshine into a day that to receive 2 packages of fabric and a box from Sephora!  I'm just sayin' . . .  I was smiling, big time and maybe even did a little happy dance. 

The fabric is a combination of new goodies and restocking staples.  The Sephora order was mostly skin care products that I needed, but I also treated myself to some new perfume.  We'll see how I like it.  The best part of a Sephora order is the 3 free samples!  LOVE!!! 

So, rain and all, it was a good day!
Life is good!