Tuesday, January 12, 2010

American Idol TONIGHT



You know you love it!
AMERICAN IDOL starts tonight!

I always enjoy AI, but it hasn't been the same in the past few years.  With the addition of a 4th judge last year, things really started to change.  I have to stay, I don't care for Kara.  Nothing personal, but I just like the chemistry of the original 3 judges. 

Now, we know this is Simon's last year.  I think this is definitely the beginning of the end of Idol.  I don't want to be doom & gloom . . . everything runs its course eventually.  I'm going to enjoy this season and hope that Ellen brings a much needed freshness to the group!  She {along with the talent} may just save this season. 

Bring on the bloopers tonight.  Those are always good for the first few shows, but then I'm ready for some real talent!

Who's GOING TO HOLLYWOOD?