Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Need A Vacation

Hmm . . . that could be a question or a statement.
Q. Need a Vacation?
A. YES!!!!!
or
NEED A VACATION!!!!!!! {now!}



If you're like me and won't be taking a vacation anytime soon, treat yourself to a new nail polish. It's alot less expensive and you don't even have to pack!


I usually wear hot pink shades on my toes in the summer, but saw this pretty soft pink {which is actually prettier than this picture} at Target yesterday. I decided to take a break from my usual shades and try something soft. I was surprised when I realized the color is called "Need a Vacation". CUTE! I've used Essie polish before and have always loved the colors & wearability.


Even if you won't be having sand between your toes; at least your toes can look good this summer!

Happy Pedicures, Sweets! Life Is Good!