Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Halfway There and a little more




How did it get to be July 1 already?


I cannot believe half of 2009 is in the past! We are halfway to 2010. I hope the rest of this year is a good one for you.


It's been a busy time around here. If you are a regular visitor, you know that we've been doing some home renovation projects. The hardwood is down and we are hoping to get all of the trim put up this weekend. We are also having a new roof put on the house thanks to some hail damage.


Once this house put back together, {and the sound of hammering is a distant memory} I will definitely share pictures. I'll be glad when the work part is done and I can shop for some accessories. That will be the exciting part! At least we are much farther than halfway there on our home projects. Maybe the frequent trips to Lowe's will be fewer and farther between as well. ;-)


Be sure to visit here on Friday for a special surprise!