Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Found It!

Have you been looking for this?

I'm happy to say that I found it while on vacation at the beach.
Isn't the beach a wonderful place!
Ponce De Leon has nothing on me. ;-)

If only there were a real Fountain of Youth. As I move farther away from "youth" in years, I realize that the real Fountain of Youth is found within. If you feel old, you will be old; no matter how old you are. So, over look those tiny lines & ignore the crows feet. I'm learning to love my laugh lines because it means that I SMILE alot! :)

I don't look my age, so that's a good thing. It makes looking in the mirror each morning a little easier. LOL It's not just my family; even my doctor told me that so it must be true. I'm happy to finally be at a point where I can say I've learned my from experiences. Yes, I still make mistakes, but I'm SO much wiser than I was in my 20s . . . even early 30s.

To sum it up, I have to say LIFE IS GOOD.