Friday, March 14, 2008

Randomness

Thanks to everyone who helped celebrate my 100th post! I used this handy dandy random number generator to pick from those who posted a comment.

CONGRATULATIONS, TASHA, you are the winner! Contact me with your full name and address so that I can get your Sew Gracious Tissue Cover in the mail to you. :-)


More random thoughts . . .

AMERICAN IDOL! Thank you, America for NOT voting for David Hernandez! As much as Kristy Lee needed to go for that terrible country version of 8 Days a Week, David needed to go from the start! ;-)


HAPPY PI DAY! A celebration for math geeks & geeks in general today! Hurray for hundred pound heads! :-) It's also Einstein's birthday! Coincidence? hmmmmmmm


BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH! If only Julius Caesar had listened to the Soothsayer, it would have been a better day for him. Technically this is tomorrow, March 15, but since I'm being random today..... it fits!