Thursday, November 15, 2007

I've been TAGGED! ;-)

New to blogging? Don't know about tagging? It's a way to get to know other bloggers, create traffic to your blog and just have a little fun. I was tagged by Erika of Erika Cass Designs.



Ok..Here's the rules to follow when you're tagged:
  • Link to your tagger and post these rules.
  • Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
  • Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
  • Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

Here are my 7 random facts:
  1. I've lost 20 pounds since the first of the year! WOO HOOO! :-)
  2. I'm a Fox News junkie. I can't handle daytime talk shows...too much junky junk on there.
  3. I get dressed and put on my make-up EVERY DAY. I feel better and am more productive when I'm put together.
  4. My cat is named Moo.

  5. I'm never sure how to order coffee or what to order at Starbucks-type place.
  6. My DH and I got married on the beach
  7. I just started listing items in my Etsy shop this week.

OK....my turn to tag some other unsuspecting victims, uh...I mean blogs that I read. ;-)
Ophelia Miller Boutique
Azalea Lane Originals
PamperingBeki
The View from Here



Daisy Head Maisy
The Fabric Bolt