Saturday, October 7, 2006

Welcome to SEW GRACIOUS !

Hello!

Welcome to my Blog! :-) I have recently discovered several blogs that I enjoy reading so I decided to create on for myself. I hope you will enjoy your visit!

My name is Pam and this blog is intended to spotlight SEW GRACIOUS Boutique Bags & Monogrammed Accessories. From time to time, I will also share thoughts on family, life & other important topics.

I design & create handmade tote/diaper bags & purses as well as monogrammed accessories (key fobs, checkbook covers & ponytail holders). I do have a website and hope you will visit www.sewgracious.com . I sell exclusively on eBay & you can go directly to my listings by clicking here .

This week I started listing Christmas bags on eBay. I know, it's not even Halloween yet, but it's never too early to start Christmas shopping! Wouldn't you rather sit back and enjoy the season come December. It's better than fighting the crowd at the mall! LOL

I have some customer favorites like the Leopard Santa bag . This is going to be one of THE MOST POPULAR bags for Christmas 2006. You might like this retro mod bag, which is a new for this year. The Retro Santa bag has gotten a lot of buzz since I listed it; being featured on the Boutique Chatter eBay group & Made To Match Universe blog.

Monogrammed Accessories are sure to be a favorite gift for Christmas 2006. What a great, PERSONALIZED item for those $10-15 gifts you need! You know you have lots of names on your gift list. You can't spend a fortune, but want to give something that is special. You always need a small gift for Co-Workers, Best Girlfriends, Babysitters, Team Mom, Teachers, ...the list goes on & on. Why not check some of those names off your list early? Give a custom monogrammed keychain or checkbook cover! They will love you for it and you will spend around $10! If you have little girls or big girls on your list, and they love ponytails, give them a monogrammed ponytail holder! I've also sold these to ladies who wear Toe Goez flipflops & for little girls tap shoes. They are the perfect way to personalized fancy footwear.

As you can tell, I love what I do! I love to sew & be creative. Please visit often to learn more about me, my eBay, my family, my passions, & more

:-)