Wednesday, December 1, 2010

5 Days and Counting . . .

Can you believe it is December 1???  I'm mean, REALLY!   It's cliche' to say "Where has this year gone?", but I'm wondering just that.  You know they say "the older you get, the faster time passes" ?  I'm a believer.  My birthday is this month too, so I'm really living it!  :)

Anyway, it's ELF busy in the SG studio these days.  Y'all are keeping me sewing and I am very grateful!  ;)     I'm so busy, in fact that I have set the deadline for Christmas orders; just to make sure that I have time to finish everything and get it shipped out to you before Christmas.  Plus, I always look forward to a little time off to enjoy my family and celebrate the holiday.

The deadline is this Sunday, December 5, 2010

After that date, I plan to temporarily remove everything from the shop EXCEPT items that are ready to ship.  That will allow me to catch up, but still offer items for last minute shoppers.  If I do catch up early, I will make new ready to ship items as long as possible; just to help you out because I appreciate you, ya know!

As always, if you need a shipping upgrade, just let me know via Etsy.  Etsy only allows pricing for one method of shipping in each listing.  The SG shop reflects 1st class mail, but Priority Shipping and/or insurance is always available.


So . . . Buddy, the Elves and I have sewing to do! 

See ya soon {and wishing I actually did have a few elves to help out the next few days!  :) }