Monday, May 3, 2010

Bad Blogger

Ok.  Obviously my blog needs a little love.  I knew I hadn't blogged in a few days, but didn't realize it's been 2 weeks.

Bad Blogger
















In my defense, it has been a busy 2 weeks.   I've been:

sewing like crazy; catching up on orders that came in during my vacation
working with several smart brides got their bridesmaids from me on Etsy
working new items
going to Little Gracious's softball games 
celebrating that Little Gracious made the volleyball team at her school for next year
planting our veggie garden {pictures to come soon}
planting annuals {more pictures to come soon}
dodging some typical Southern severe weather
getting back to working out regularly {attempting it anyway}
having some landscaping done {major project that would be hard for us to do alone}

I could tell you more, but I think you get the idea.  Real life happens.

I have been posting on Facebook regularly so you can become a fan to stay updated {or now that they've changed things again, you have to "like" me}.  I hope you like me anyway.  :)

I promise to try to be a better blogger. May is going to be a super busy month but I have SO much new fabric that is calling my name.  Hang in there with me!