Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Shopping Deadline 12.12.09


Tick-Tock . Tick-Tock . . . time is running out
The deadline for ordering from the Sew Gracious Etsy Shop is
Saturday December 12
Any orders placed after that date, cannot be guaranteed to ship in time for Christmas gift giving. It's time to cut off orders so that I can enjoy family time, Christmas parties at school {yes, I'm the room mom this year and am planning the party for the entire grade -- 4 classes. Yes, I'm crazy! LOL} do some baking, get ready for 2 family gatherings at our house, wrap gifts, attend a spelling bee & chorus program, coach a scholar's bowl team, celebrate a birthday, go to Jr. Beta club initiation . . . well, you get the idea. I've got a busy few days ahead. All that, plus finish my orders. :-) Life is GOOD!
I'm so thankful for my customers every single year. I know the economy is concern for everyone, but I'm so pleased to be able to offer quality, affordable gifts to return customer as well as the droves of new Etsy shoppers! Yea!
So, go ahead and order now. Knock out those last minute teacher gifts, secret pal presents or just treat yourself. I know you've are busy & working hard these days too!
Merry Christmas! Only 14 days til Christmas! Remember the real reason for the season
ox :)