Monday, July 6, 2009

Thanks Proctor and Gamble

If you clip coupons, you probably got this Proctor & Gamble Brand Saver Coupon flyer in your Sunday paper yesterday. I'm not a professional coupon clipper, but I do save money by using coupons on items I would be buying anyway.


As usual, I was perusing the coupons yesterday and came upon this page. It immediately caught my eye. Can you see it? Put on your best "where's Waldo" thinking cap. {hint . . . it's NOT the coupons}


Right THERE!!! Lower left, right above the Venus Razor coupon.
It's a Sew Gracious Wristlet Key Fob
in a national ad campaign!
Can I get a huge WOO HOOOO?!



My family wondered why I yelled "OH MY GOSH!" when I was looking at coupons. I mean, saving money is exciting, but it's usually my own little personal victory. I didn't know if or when any of my products would be used, but I did know that several had been in a photo shoot for P&G. Needless to say, I was ecstatic to see one of my items in full color in a national ad!!!

So, take a look when you clip those coupons for this week. You can say, "Hey! I know her!"

Lots of Sew Gracious Wristlet Key Fobs as well as Mini Fobs & other accessories are always available in the Sew Gracious Etsy Shop. :-)

14 comments:

PamperingBeki said...

YAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!! That is so cool!

Marci said...

That is amazing!

dogdazzle said...

That is so cool! Congratulations!!

Almay Alday said...

That is so awesome!!!! Congrats!!

Spadazzle said...

Wow! That's so cool :) You should frame it!

Martha said...

How awesome is that? Congrats!!!!!!!

ARTISANNE said...

I think I would have passed out!! WELL DONE :0)

susan said...

That's so wonderful ~ Congratulations. You must be so excited!

C in VA said...

Oh my gosh!! How cool is that! Congrats lady!

C in VA said...

Oh my gosh!! How cool is that! Congrats lady!

Oceanside Creations said...

Wow! Congratulations thats so great!

On a Roll said...

Congrats!! That is really cool!

Always Inspire said...

That is absolutely fabulous!!! Congrats!!

TUTU Monkey said...

AMAZING!! I am SO HAPPY for you!!