Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I DO!

and 14 years later, I'm still glad I did!
An Anniversary Message to SewDaddy:
{it's not too mushy; you all can keep reading if you like}
You've earned a gold star.
I know it's not always easy being married to me.
I mean, what's not to love, but I do occasionally have my moments!
Sometimes.

Not often.

Less than I used too; I've mellowed.
Rarely.
Once in a blue moon.
Almost never.
Ok, maybe a little less than you.
.........
........
hmmm, maybe I should get the gold star? ;-)

I will always offer a kiss & a hug.
through thick & thin
no matter what
you are there for me
supporting me, encouraging me, loving me
I am SO blessed and I look forward to going through the rest of
my wonderful life
with YOU!


May we enjoy many, many, many, many, many, many more years of happiness together!

I love you, SewDaddy!
Happy Anniversary!






7 comments:

KRB said...

I would do it all over again!!! <3 SewDaddy

Purple Daisies said...

how sweet! congratulations on your anniversary!

Little Buttercups said...

How wonderful, 14 years! Congrats on your anniversary!

DalkullanJewelry said...

Aww, that's so sweet! Congratulations on your 14th anniversary. We're approaching our 13th. The demolition man photo looks a lot like the remodeling photos we've taken. Remodeling is a time that tries mens (and womens!) souls.

Cindy said...

Congrats on your anniversary!! That is such a cool way to let him read that. Wonderfully done!

Ophelia Miller Boutique said...

Congrats Pam and "SewDaddy" :O)

PamperingBeki said...

That's so sweet!! Happy Anniversary (belated) to you.