Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bustin' Out All Over

Welcome Spring 2009

Spring has made a beautiful appearance in my part of the world this week. The warmer temps and sunshine have boosted my spirits, my energy & my creativity. Here are the first Glimpses from my Garden for 2009.

{ A single, perfect dogwood bloom }

{ The beginning of something beautiful }


{ Serenity }


{ Japanese Maple }


{ Happy Little Faces }
: p a n s i e s :


{ Hosta la vista, baby }





{ { { For more Glimpses from my Garden, simply click here } } }

5 comments:

the 6 o'clock stitch said...

Your dogwood blooms look like sunshine!

Lucky Pebble said...

These photos are fantastic.

Melinda said...

The dogwood is wonderful! I heard rumors that neighbors saw snow today but I did not. We have daffodils and tulips beginning to emerge.

window dressing said...

Your photos are beautiful, especially the ones of the blooming tree. Spring is in the air, finally.

Cindy said...

Wow those dogwood blooms are gorgeous! I need to start seeing this in my area. Hopefully will not be long.