Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday FunDay : NanerPus

Have you seen this?!


I hadn't until a couple of nights ago when we were watching American Idol. I literally laughed until I cried. You know, one of those good laughs that make your sides hurt. A really good laugh. A much need laugh. :) Being the good hubby that he is, SewDaddy found the clip on YouTube for me. No wonder I love him.


Fair warning: Do not have coffee, coke or anything else in your mouth that you might spew on your computer monitor. I won't say "I told you so" but I'm just sayin; ;)


Without further delay; I give you . . . . . .


NanerPus




3 comments:

Audrey said...

WOOT!! That is funny. We watch the super bowl for the commercials - though the game this year was quite good too.

alexlady said...

I LOVE NANERPUS. my favorite part is when he knocks his own eyeball off. and the fact that you can see the brown spots where the strings are... SO BRILLIANT, denny's!! now, if only they could see fit to open a denny's closer to nyc...!

www.alexladydesigns.etsy.com

Hyla said...

My hubby loves that, I just roll my eyes!