Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Baskets are BACK, Baby!

You love them
You asked for them
BASKETS are BACK!


Just in time for Valentines Day & Easter, a brand new series of bags are available in the Sew Gracious Etsy Shop. Each one is ready to ship, so if you are gift-giving for February 14; I've got ya covered.

Perfect for Valentines candy, Easter Egg hunts, candy basket, home decor, a gift for your secret pal, office mate or child's teacher. Don't wait . . .limited quantites available, but combined shipping is always available. :)

Click the pics to go to each listing or just visit the Sew Gracious Etsy Shop to see all of the new goodies!















8 comments:

michelle said...

Those baskets are seriously fabulous! I would love to show this post on Friday.

Hana said...

I LOVE those! I have 2 little girls and I will have to get them these for Easter! Love the damask, the words, and the bunnies!!

I'm giving away a blanket on my blog. Check it out if you're interested.

Robin Sue said...

Very cute baskets! Thanks for leaving a comment today on my blog! You make some really nice things here, I will have to check out your store.

Sarah McBride said...

Those are fantastic I LOVE them!!

Cindy said...

Those are all adorable!!

Stacy - Mae Mae's Creations said...

I just LOVE your baskets!

BuddyDesigns said...

Those are absolutely wonderful!

Parallax said...

I love those baskets -- great idea!