Monday, August 18, 2008

Polka Dot Monday Moms


Sally at Polka Dot Mom can find THE VERY CUTEST things. Her blog is one of my regular stops because I can always see what's new and what's hot; plus Sally is a WAHM like me. She has a new feature on her blog called Monday Moms. Each Monday, Sally features great items, handmade by great moms! This week the theme is Halloween! Yes, it's that time already!

Sally chose my Halloween Patchwork bag as one of her picks this week. She also has featured a darling polka dot skirt by Bugs n Bees for your little one & a great paper banner by Emmie Cakes; perfect for decorating your home this season.

Go to Sally's blog to see her picks for this week and all the other wonderful finds she shares. Go ahead . . . bookmark it; you'll want to go back! :-)






Sally, thanks so much for the feature! I'm proud to be a Polka Dot Mom! ;-)