Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Damask Treasury

Have you see this beautiful Etsy treasury? It was created by adorablemeboutique. It was her very first treasury on Etsy and look what a beautiful job! Damask is one of my favorite fabrics and looks like alot of other people feel the same.

Being chosen for a treasury is such an honor. Many times it's an acknowledgement of your work from a peer; as in this case. Adoreableme also sews. Her shop is filled with the most precious a-line jumpers, pillowcase dresses and more. It's even more special because we don't know each other. I found her shop today when I discovered that I was in her treasury. :-) Big Thanks to adorableme for including me in her lovely list.

Here is the bag included in the treasury. It's from the Sew Gracious Back to Basics Collection and has quickly become a customer favorite . . . again :-)

Click here or click the pic to go to the listing