Tuesday, July 1, 2008

BACK to BASICS : New Sew Gracious Bags

The first Sew Gracious bags were created over 6 years ago. [Time really does fly when you're having fun! :-)] Since that time, I have perfected techniques, improved construction, designed new styles & combined new fabrics to create the Sew Gracious bags you buy today.

As a tribute to the beginning & to progress for the future, I am offering •BACK TO BASICS• bags -- perfect as a simple tote or day-trip diaper bag.

•BACK TO BASICS• bags : simple styles, simple trims & classic fabrics made with the improvements of years of experience. . . all at a great price!





These are the first two •BACK TO BASICS• bags; just listed today.
Click the pics to go directly to the listing

Keep watching for more •BACK TO BASICS• and LOTS of brand new Sew Gracious bags in my Etsy shop soon!

4 comments:

Sarah McBride said...

those are really beautiful. I love the pink!!

kagey10 said...

wow, can I say I love everything and you will believe me? The Blue Spa Damask bag is nice, and all the wallets are so adorable! I can't pick just one design! all of them would be a compliment getter!
what a great contest!
this esty page is marked for christmas and birthdays from now on!

karissag at gmail dot com

jryamada said...

BACK to BASICS . Pink Chocolate Damask Market Tote Handbag is my favorite. So many great things.

penguin28 said...

My favorite is the Spa Blue Damask and Linen Market Tote HandBag. I loves all of the unique and beautiful items offered.

penguinchick@comcast.net
renee