Thursday, June 12, 2008

A long weekend

It will be a long weekend for this family


For the past couple of years, my mother-in-law has been battling cancer. She beat the odds for a long time . . . until today. She passed away peacefully at home with family at her bedside.

I will, of course, be busy with family matters over the weekend. Orders & shipping will be delayed, but I should be back on schedule starting Monday. I have left all the items in my Etsy shop and on the website active. Just know that it may take a little bit longer to fill your order, but things will be handled promptly again next week. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but truly appreciate your patience.

I'll check email as I can in the next few days. If you don't get an immediate response, please know that I will get in touch as soon as possible. Blog posts will probably take a break but will resume next week as well.

For those of you who pray, your prayers for the family are most welcome. For those who don't; your kind thoughts are much appreciated.

9 comments:

Brie said...

I'm sorry to hear this news. Sending lots of thoughts and prayers to you and your family. xo

gina said...

I am so sorry for your loss- my prayers are with you and your family this weekend.

Sassy Pink Boutique said...

Sending hugs and a prayer!

PamperingBeki said...

Pam, I'm so sorry for your family's loss. :( Prayers going out for you.

Sarah McBride said...

sorry for your loss. Your family has thoughts and prayers in NC.

Martha said...

Pam just wanted you to know that I am continuing to offer prayers for all of you. Hugs to DH.

Sew Gracious said...

Thank you all for your sweet words, kind thoughts & your prayers. I really means alot. :-)

SG's Hubby said...

I could not have made it through all of this without my wonderful wife!
SG's Hubby

Sew Gracious said...

:-) I love you, Hubby!