Thursday, May 22, 2008

David WON

David Cook won American Idol

With 97 million votes cast, David Cook won by a margin of 12 million. It's hard to believe that almost 1 billion votes were cast between 2 contestants.

Last night's finale show was very entertaining, even right down to the commercials.

The David Cook/Risky Business/Guitar Hero commercial was the best, HANDS DOWN!!! Aruchuletta also did his version, but it showed after Cook's; plus Archletta sported boxers rather than the traditional whitey-tighties. Cook's version was perfect!

My other favorite part of the night, Gladys Knight and "The Pips". Jack Black makes me laugh anyway, but Jack Black as a Pip . . . . too good!!! Other Pips were another favorite funny guy, Ben Stiller and surprisingly Robert Downey, Jr.

Paula did look beautiful, but I was concerned about a wardrobe malfunction! That wouldn't be a good way to end the year for her!

Congratulations to David Cook!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

I'm not a big Idol fan but my husband sure is, he was happy David Cook won. I was very happy my favorite female singer Donna Summer sang, she was fantastic as usual.

Angie (Angelica Grace Designs) said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it! He did an awesome job and I'm so stinkin' glad he won. YAY!
Blessings, Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angelicagracedesigns.com