Tuesday, April 8, 2008

What's on Your iPod



Yes, friends . . . time once again for
What's On Your iPod?


(said in my best TV game show announcer voice)

In no particular order, here are 5 of my favorite songs that are currently on my iPod

  • Rio by Duran Duran
  • Don't You (Forget About Me) by Simple Minds [remember The Breakfast Club?] :-)
  • The Groove Line by Heat Wave
  • 100% Pure Love by Crystal Waters
  • Good as Gone by Little Big Town



So, time to post . . . .

What's on YOUR iPod?

Want to read previous What's on Your iPod posts ? click here

2 comments:

Sarah McBride said...

great songs!

here are 5 of my fave songs on my iPod.

1. Hey there Delilah by Plain White T's
2. Final Countdown by Europe
3. We're Not Gonna Take it by Twisted Sister
4. Forever Young by Alphaville
5.Old Fashioned Lover Boy by Queen

Excited for American Idol tonight!

Ophelia Miller Boutique said...

Wow Pam,
you have quite the assortment there.
I don't have an ipod (such a shame because everyone else in my family has one)