Thursday, April 24, 2008

And then there were 5 . . .


Carly is going home. No worries . . . she had a great ride and got lots of face time. She will do just fine!

I was surprised that she & Syesha were in the bottom 2. It should have been Brooke & Jason. I believe we are seeing the popularity contest (12 year old girls voting for Jason in big numbers) emerging.

Next week is Neil Diamond week. I'm not a huge ND fan so I hope that the contestants can bring some contemporary arrangments to the older songs.

4 comments:

Brie said...

hee hee 12 year old girls and also 37 year old nameless girls who shall remain nameless :D

Sew Gracious said...

LOL I know you love him, Brie! ;-) Your secret is safe with me!

Sarah McBride said...

I was shocked to be quite honest. I am looking forward to next week as i am a HUGE Neil diamond fan.
Cracklin' Rosie get on board!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Oh...I KNOW! Carly is amazing and Jason...well, really! But those 12 yo girls can sure work the cells! lol No worry for Carly though, she will go far.
Smiles, Karen