Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sneaky Peaky : Amy Butler fabric


Don't you love to know about something before anyone else does? I know you love a bargain! ;-) How great do you feel when you find the ultimate bargain? Makes you feel special, doesn't it? :-) Everyone loves to be the first to know!

Well, here's the scoop . . .


I will be listing these 2 bags on Etsy soon (in separate listings). I can't tell you when...that's part of the fun. You can buy either of these bags now, before I list and SAVE!!! One (or two) lucky blog readers have the chance to buy either of these bags for $40. That price includes Priority Mail shipping with delivery confirmation. Both bags are ready to ship, too.
  • Don't know what to get your Mom for Mother's Day?
  • Need a gift for your best friend's birthday?
  • Is your child's teacher THE BEST?
  • Are you tired of cold weather and need a pick-me-up for YOURSELF?

I have the perfect solution...actually 2 of them! This offer is good until the bags are listed on Etsy. Once they are listed this ultimate bargain offer is over. So, don't wait. EMAIL ME NOW and I will send you a Paypal invoice. :-) Just let me know which bag you like.

You know what they say about the early bird . . . . .