Friday, March 28, 2008

And the Award Goes To . . .


My bag won the bag category of the Journal Modiste Modie Awards! Thank you to everyone who took time to vote for my bag. What a great way to start the day!

I hate to sound cheesy, but it truly is an honor to win. The other 2 finalists, Mary of Sweet Pea Totes and Kristen of Gock's Frocks, both entered outstanding bags. Talk about some stiff competition . . . each of these ladies are talented, successful, creative designers. :-) To be among them was certainly an honor.

A big thank you to Amy at Journal Modiste for hosting the awards again this year. For many years now, Amy's website has promoted handmade items. JM continues to be a wonderful resource and positive place for buyers & sellers of handmade accessories & clothing. Keep up the great work, Amy!

Thanks for letting me
toot that horn one last time. :-)

13 comments:

Carey Lynn said...

That's wonderful! Congrats

PamperingBeki said...

Yay!!!! Congratulations!!

T said...

Congratulations!! That bag is worth a prize - I LOVE it!! Just found your blog, and I am oh so glad I did :)

Bunny B said...

Yay! You won! Congrats! I love your bags! :)

Sew Gracious said...

Thanks so much for the kind compliments! :-)

Erika Cass Designs said...

Congrats!! You sooo deserve, I love that bag. :o)

H.E.Eigler said...

Hi there! I stumbled in from Etsy. Just wanted to say you are deserving, your bag is lovely!

knitsational said...

Congratulations! Your bags are really lovely.

Quilt Taffy said...

Wow, pretty dang cool! Love a winner! I even like runner-ups and try-ers. :) I love your posts about American Idol. Every Tuesday I want to write about it. I'll come here first! I think I love all the boys and most of the girls. Glad I found your blog.
Des

Ophelia Miller Boutique said...

I'm a little late, but CONGRATS!!!!
great job!

The Downtown Boutique said...

Congratulations Pam! How exciting is that!?!

Angie

Kristen said...

awww...thanks so much for the complement - your bag was just amazing...it was nice to be recognized with other amazing talent as yours and Mary!

Congrats!

janie said...

Just found your blog Pam...congratulations on your much deserved win!!!

Janie