Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Springtime in Paris . . . at the Market

Ok, that's a bit of a stretch, I know! I'm still trying to get over some of those American Idol performances last night! ;-)

On to the business of today. I've got 2 great new bags....Springtime in Paris Patchwork and a brand new basic Market Tote.

Springtime in Paris . . . ah, don't we wish we could enjoy Paris...anytime. If you simply can't get there this year, because of your busy schedule; maybe you can treat yourself to a little taste of Paris. This OOAK ~one of a kind~ patchwork bag features Michael Miller fabrics and classic polka dots! Find out more in my Etsy Shop or click the picture above.


The newest addition to my line of Market Totes; this classic black tote is accented with traditional pink & black stripes, with a little kiwi green thrown in for fun. With the darker bottom, this bag will hide dirt and smudges. NICE! It's in on my website and at Etsy. Click the pic for more info.