Monday, November 19, 2007

2 Weeks & Counting

2 Weeks to Shop for Christmas!
::: At sewgracious.com I have added LOTS of new fabric choices for checkbook covers . . . a great new variety of fabrics sure to fit any style for the chic lady on your gift list. I have also added new webbing & ribbon colors for key fobs!

::: REDUCED SHIPPING at sewgracious.com... just in time for holiday shopping!

::: $10 will get you a lot at Sew Gracious! Personalized, monogrammed
key fobs or checkbook covers are a wonderful, thoughtful gift. Everyone loves to receive something with their name; especially those with uncommon names or spellings. Now you can give someone a personalized gift without breaking the bank! Don't forget your daughter's BFFs. Monogrammed Ponytail Holders are only $8.00 each!

::: Looking for new SEW GRACIOUS Boutique Bags? In an effort to increase my customer base and reach more potential buyers, I have started listing bags on
ETSY.COM Etsy is a great community, similar to eBay, except all Etsy items are HANDMADE. There is no bidding on Etsy. Items are priced & ready to purchase....no waiting on an auction to end! :-) Please check out my Etsy listings to see some brand new SEW GRACIOUS Boutique Bags!

:::
The SEW GRACIOUS Blog is being updated more regularly. It's a great way to find out a bit more about me, get the scoop on my new items & news about other great items from other WAHMs. When you visit, please post a comment. I'd love to know that you've visited! :-) Bookmark me and check in often.


:: Remember ::
: Always FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 :