Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Chocolate Lollipop : Mmm Mmm Good!


Chocolate....who doesn't love CHOCOLATE???


If you love fabric too, like me, you will love CHOCOLATE LOLLIPOP, the newest collection of fabric by Anna Maria Horner . The colors are clear and beautiful; lending themselves to so many applications. Be sure to visit Anna Maria's blog to see more creative ideas.

I couldn't resist! I had to get my hands on Chocolate Lollipop as soon as I could. Here are my first 3 bags using this beautiful new fabric. Click the picture to go directly to the eBay listing for each bag. All are OOAK : One of a Kind! :-)

Cool Shades of Kiwi Green & Spa Blue



Pink Chocolate!!! Funky flowers in sweet shades of pink; with a detachable silk flower pin.

Funky Patchwork with a great combination of Chocolate Lollipop fabrics!