Friday, March 30, 2007

It's a Spring Thing

Well, it's great to be back! After a busy Christmas season, I found that life didn't slow down after the first of the year. My blog went by the wayside, but I've been sewing like crazy and developing some new designs.

Now it's spring. In the blink of an eye, the Christmas ornaments have become Easter Eggs and a quarter of 2007 has passed. My pansies were beautiful but have been replaced with petunias. Hopefully squirrels don't like petunias.

As I mentioned, I've had fun creating some new styles for the SEW GRACIOUS Boutique Bag line. One of my FAVORITES is this beautiful Watercolor Roses bag. It's a great roomy bag; so chic!

For a limited time, it's the Return of a Classic: the Signature SEW GRACIOUS Ribbon Bag. This OOAK beauty is available on Ebay now.


I hope you have a great weekend. We are hoping for rain to wash away some of the lovely yellow-green pollen that covers our cars, driveway...EVERYTHING! :-) Oh, well....It's a SPRING THING! :-)