Wednesday, October 18, 2006

It's not too early to shop for Christmas

Please don't throw rotten tomatoes or rancid fruit. :-) You know it's true....Christmas will be here before you are ready. I know Halloween is still 2 weeks away, but you know that Thanksgiving will be here when you turn around; then Christmas is on your doorstep.

In an effort to get a jump on the rush, I have listed more cool Christmas bags this week. Why wait til the last minute? Treat yourself now and enjoy the holidays without stress!

If you want to make a statement this holiday season, try this chic Retro Ornaments Boutique Bag
. This is not your Mother's Christmas Bag! :-) It's getting some buzz in the boutique world. Check out the feature this blog : THE MIND!

Did your tree have those funky colorful ornaments when you were little? I remember our tree being covered with beautiful Shiny Brite ornaments when I was little. I always thought they were SO pretty. My Mother gave me those ornaments, which are over 50 years old now. I enjoy bringing them out every Christmas.

If you love RETRO, you will love this darling bag. Cute kids in their red flannel pj's on Christmas Morning. Does it get any better than that? I actually made myself a bag from this fabric and it's one of my favorites.

So maybe you're not ready for Christmas. That's OK, too. This super cool Pink Chocolate Euro bag might be the perfect bag for you to carry through the cold weather months. This brand new bag is lined with a yummy pink chocolate polka dot fabric. I may just have to make one for myself; but YOU can win this one!

Check my eBay listings to see all of the latest offerings. :-)